With spring drawing nearer, you may be looking for a way to get a fresh look for the season to show off your radiance. There are many surgical and non-surgical options at Jasin facial that can help you, but we’ve also got some additional tips to help bring out the best in your skin:
1. Apply concealer – if you cover up any dark circles that appear under your eyes, your skin will take center stage rather than your baggage!
2. Apply some bronzer – using bronzer on more than just the apples of your cheeks will give your skin a fresh, dewy look and a beautiful glow. After the winter months, a little boost of color can help you shine and bring out the best features of your skin.
3. Dress for your skin tone – choose to wear colors that flatter your skin tone near your face. The right color will brighten you up and detract attention from any flaws.
4. Use a moisturizer with shimmer – a moisturizer with some light shimmer for your face or body will help you look more youthful.
5. Take advantage of sunless tanner – if you’re desperate for your skin to see the sun, it can; while protected by sunscreen. If you want a greater glow that bronzer just can’t give you, try some form of sunless tanner to combat the effects of the winter white!
To learn about more skin care procedures and techniques that will help you leave winter behind, make an appointment with Dr. Jasin today!