For any women who is dreaming of looking 10 years younger, here is a list of the top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures done in 2011.
1. Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion – used to correct sun damage, age spots, acne, scars, uneven skin tone, reduce winkles and fine lines.
2. Laser Skin Treatments – similar to micro-dermabrasion but it goes much deeper to treat damage to the skin.
3. Botox and other neurotoxins – relaxes facial muscles to reduce and prevent wrinkles around the eyes, mouth or forehead.
4. Dermal Fillers – used to fill lines or sunken cheeks on your face.
5. Eyelid Surgery – this corrects drooping eyelids and removes fat pockets under the eyes.
6. Facelift – A face lift is done to correct the effect of gravity on face tissues or muscles.
7. Rhinoplasty (nose job) – corrects deformities or purely for aesthetic purposes. The nose plays a big role in our general appearance and lends balance and symmetry to the face.
8. Chin Surgery – done to enhance the chin and a more balanced lower face.
9. Neck Lift – to reduce “turkey neck” and correct the angle of the neck to face.
10. Liposuction – not just for the body, but also for the face especially the chin, cheeks and neck.
These procedures can make an amazing difference in your appearance and make you look years younger. Check with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss the best options available to reduce wrinkles and repair age damaged skin.