Tampa facelift patients have options. Although a full, surgical facelift is one way to restore your youthful countenance, it is surgery and carries the risk and recovery time you would expect after “going under the knife.” A non-surgical facelift, on the other hand, can remove years from your appearance with little or no pain or downtime. It is a fabulous alternative for patients who are not quite ready for a permanent, surgical solution or who are unsure of how a traditional Tampa facelift will look on them.
What is a non-surgical Tampa facelift?
A non-surgical facelift, also called an injectable facelift, uses a combination of injectable fillers and BOTOX Cosmetic to reduce wrinkles and restore youth to the face especially around the cheeks, jawline and eyes. Dermal fillers are a highly effective way of reducing fine lines as well as deeper creases in the skin. Proper use of dermal fillers can dramatically reduce unwanted signs of aging, like frown lines, crow’s feet and sagging skin without surgery. Botox works in a different way, by blocking signals from the brain that cause muscles to contract and form wrinkles. Forehead lines and creases between the eyes can be treated very successfully with Botox injections. Together these two types of injectable treatments combine forces to restore youth and a peaceful countenance in Tampa facelift patients.
There are many reasons that a non-surgical Tampa facelift may be the right choice for you.
- Results are very fast! Unlike a traditional Tampa facelift, the results of a non-surgical facelift can be seen very quickly. The procedure only takes about an hour and within just a few days you will look younger and more vibrant. It is perfect when you need to look your best for a special event because the results are fast but last for months.
- Little or no downtime: Many Tampa facelift patients are reluctant or unable to take weeks off of work and activities while they recover from a surgical facelift. Non-surgical facelift patients can resume normal activities in just days. This makes it a procedure that is manageable for many patients who need to get back to life quickly.
- A non-surgical facelift is a temporary procedure that allows patients to “try on” a Tampa facelift without the commitment. Results can also be adjusted over time until the patient achieves exactly the result he or she is looking for. This provides both the patient and the surgeon a better understanding of how to achieve the desired look if they decide on a traditional facelift later on.
- Less expensive than surgery: The truth is, a non-surgical facelift is significantly less expensive than a traditional surgery because it is much less invasive. It doesn’t require the medical staff, anesthesia or follow up care that is necessary in any type of surgery. Many Tampa facelift patients who are not ready to make the financial investment in traditional surgery opt to rejuvenate their appearance with injectable products instead.
- Fewer risks than surgery: In the hands of a skilled cosmetic surgeon, non-surgical facelifts carry minimal risk and maximum gain. A doctor that fully understands the mechanics of the facial muscles from a surgical standpoint can create amazing results with dermal fillers and Botox without the risks involved in an invasive surgical procedure.
How to I choose the right doctor for a non-surgical Tampa facelift?
Non-surgical facelifts are considered safe procedures, however even a “safe” procedure can result in complications if it isn’t performed by an experienced professional. For that reason, it is critical to find a cosmetic surgeon who has extensive experience working with injectable products. Dr. Dominic Castellano, of Jasin Facial and Body Rejuvenation, is a double-board certified cosmetic surgeon and an expert in non-surgical facelift techniques. He understands that there is as much art as science used when performing a non-surgical facelift procedure. Excessive use of dermal fillers can make a patient look fake instead of rejuvenated, and Botox must be handled with care and expertise to avoid complications. Dr. Castellano has the qualifications and experience to help you achieve impressive results that will make you look naturally beautiful.
Jasin Facial and Body Rejuvenation is a fully accredited medical facility that is staffed with professionals who are highly trained in all types of cosmetic surgery, including non-surgical facelifts. For more information on non-surgical facelifts and to find out if the procedure is right for you, we invite you to call us today at (813)975-3223 to schedule your complimentary consultation. You can also visit us on the web at www.JasinFacialandBody.com for more information.