Injectable fillers are for those who have thought about the benefits of cosmetic procedures but are uneasy about going through with invasive surgery. Here’s what to expect if you are considering cosmetic injectables:
- They minimize wrinkles and fine lines.
- The procedure is very fast with a short healing time.
- There is no surgery required.
- They can replace a number of other cosmetic surgeries including lip enhancement and facial contouring.
The Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute offers a variety of injectable filler options.
Types of Injectable Fillers
Each different type of filler is suited for a specific purpose. A consultation with one of the trained professionals at the Jasin Institute will recommend one of the following:
- Juvederm. This filler works well for lip injections.
- Perlane. This is best used on deeper folds and wrinkles.
- Restylane. This one of the most popular fillers used in the United States.
- Radiesse. This cosmetic injectable is typically used for recontouring the face.