Radiesse is a dermal filler that can be used to reduce wrinkles and also help with facial contouring. However, it is not an easy product to use so it is important to choose a well-qualified provider to administer the treatment. Here are 5 tips on how to select the best practitioner in Tampa for the job.
What Makes Radiesse so Different?
Radiesse is one of the longest lasting dermal fillers on the market today because of its unique properties. It is made from calcium-based microspheres that help stimulate collagen production in your skin tissue. Radiesse is considered very safe because it is similar in formula to a substance that is naturally occurring in the body. This volumizing filler works by filling in the hollows and deep wrinkles of the face, especially around the mouth. It can also be used to plump up the cheeks or be used to add volume to the chin. This injectable filler is also one of the thickest fillers available which is why it works so well on treating severe wrinkles and why it lasts so long. The thickness of the product makes it more difficult to administer properly, so it is important to choose your practitioner wisely.
How to Select the Best Provider for Radiesse Treatment
An injection of Radiesse can last for 9 months to 18 months on average, which is good news if it is properly administered. However, if the product is not placed correctly in the facial tissue or too much is used, the bad results will last a lot longer. So finding a provider for a cosmetic surgery procedure is a vital first step before having any work done.
1) Chose a provider that works in an accredited medical facility. Many people do not think about the office setting when they are considering getting cosmetic surgery, but it is a critical component to getting good results. An accredited medical facility means that the injector is working in a safe environment and is maintaining a high level of health standards.
2) Consider the background and training of the provider. Dermal fillers are being dispensed at an ever widening circle of vendors, so be careful to research the education of the person that will be giving the Radiesse treatment. A person trained by a facial plastic surgeon would likely be a better choice than a dentist that offers dermal fillers on the side. It is best to set an appointment at a plastic surgeon’s or dermatologist’s office because they have the highest understanding of how to treat facial skin.
3) Ask the practitioner about their experience with Radiesse. Since this product has unique properties, it is critical that you go to someone that has many years of experience injecting this particular dermal filler. Beware of going to someone that is new to the practice or that has not used Radiesse often enough to be comfortable with the product.
4) Meet with the provider before any treatment and request before/after photos or a testimonial from another patient that has had the same procedure. It is always wise to see examples of others that have benefited from Radiesse before you schedule the injections. Be careful to select a provider that specializes in natural looking results. Also ask about any side-effects and pre and post-op care instructions.
5) Beware of cut-rate offers or deeply discounted Radiesse advertisements. The market for dermal fillers is very strong in Tampa so there are a few unsavory players that may substitute a black-market product. While this is rare, it can happen so think twice before scheduling a treatment with a provider that is much lower in price than others.
Tampa Expert on Radiesse
In the Tampa area, the Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute is one of the most qualified providers of Radiesse treatments. Dr. Michael Jasin is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon and a member of the medical board for Radiesse (manufactured by Merz Aesthetics). He has been in practice for over 30 years and has written several medical articles on Radiesse. Dr. Jasin has also trained other surgeons and practitioners on the best ways to use Radiesse. His expertise and experience is unparalleled. Dr. Jasin has educated his staff on how to properly administer this dermal filler in order to provide the most natural looking results.
If you would like to explore if Radiesse is the right solution to reduce your wrinkles and help you look younger, please call the Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute for a complimentary consultation. The Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute is a fully accredited medical facility located in Tampa Florida. Medical Director, Dr. Michael Jasin, is a highly respected, board-certified facial plastic surgeon. The medical team is well trained and specializes in facial cosmetic surgery and injectable procedures. Call (813) 975-3223 today to schedule your complimentary visit or go to our website for more information www.JasinFacial.com