While most people have heard of Botox as a treatment for wrinkles, many have not yet found a reason to try this “miracle cure.” If you are wondering how to roll back time to look younger with less wrinkles, here are 5 reasons to consider Botox treatments:
1. Many patients try to treat wrinkles associated with aging of the skin with over-the-counter creams and lotions. The results from topical ointments are often unsatisfying, and in the event that they may improve the condition of the skin, lotions and creams will take a considerably long time to visibly smooth even the finest lines and wrinkles. Botox treatments, on the other hand, produce almost impressive results within just a couple of days.
2. Surgical options such as a face lift are extremely effective at reducing wrinkles and have long lasting results, but are much more expensive than Botox or other injectable products. In fact, Botox treatments are a wonderful intermediary option for those who want to look younger but are not ready to invest the money yet in a more permanent surgical solution.
3. Botox treatments require absolutely no downtime. In fact, the only recovery instructions generally given are to avoid lying down for approximately one hour or massaging the injection sites. Botox is referred to as the “lunchtime” cosmetic procedure because the injections do not take much time to administer and so a patient can stop in for a treatment and then head right back to work if necessary.
4. Botox treatments at The Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute in Tampa are injected at localized sites with precision and expertise so that any potential discomfort is literally as minimal as a pin prick. The procedure takes only a few minutes yet produces results that last months. Unlike surgical options there is very little trauma to the skin and most patients report no soreness during recovery.
5. Dr. Michael Jasin, a board-certified facial plastic surgeon in Tampa, Florida, adds that since Botox is such a minor procedure compared to a full or partial face lift it carries much less risk of negative side effects either from a surgical anesthetic, from the procedure itself, or from potential infections of sutures during recovery. However, he does recommend that you should always work with a board-certified practitioner in a fully accredited facility. Even though Botox is extremely safe, there are aesthetic considerations as to how much should be injected and exactly where to place it to get the most natural results. This is not something that should be done in a hair salon or at a party.
Botox treatments are a remarkable option for both men and women who are interested in reclaiming a youthful appearance. If you are considering Botox treatments and would like to schedule a complimentary consultation at the Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute then please call 813-975-3223 or visit us online at http://www.jasinfacial.com