When you look in your mirror, are you satisfied with the face staring back at you? Do you believe your image is an accurate reflection of your inner self? Or do you look older or more tired than you really feel? If you are dissatisfied with your appearance, it may be time to seek a plastic surgery consultation to learn how you can turn back the clock on aging.
1) You have more wrinkles than your friends of the same age
2) Your lips are no longer vibrant – they are thin and flat when not covered by lipstick.
3) Dark circles appear under your eyes even when you are well-rested
4) The corners of your eyes are drooping, making you look angry when you are not.
5) The number 11 is visible between your eyebrows (formed by the creases when you squint)
6) Jowls have begun to develop along your jawline
7) Your chin has a companion (or you have lost the angle between your chin and your neck)
8) Marionette lines have formed on either side of your mouth
9) Upper eyelids are heavy and make you look constantly sleepy, or worse
10) You just do not look as good on the outside as you feel on the inside
For many people in the Tampa area, overexposure to the sun causes premature aging but there are many treatments available to restore the vitality of youth. If you are unhappy with any area of your face, it may make sense to schedule time with a facial plastic surgeon in order to understand how to best meet your beauty goals.
At the Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute, Dr. Jasin provides complimentary consultations in order to help patients to develop the right treatment plan for their unique needs. Dr. Jasin says that it is not uncommon for a patient to come in asking about a facelift procedure to remove wrinkles in the upper facial region, when what they really need is a brow lift, or want a neck lift when what they need is facial liposuction. Dr. Jasin believes that the consultation is the most important part of the process because it is the time when the patient can describe what they want to look like, and the doctor can determine which procedures will work best to accomplish their goals.
During the complimentary consultation, Dr. Jasin can examine the patient’s skin and facial structure to decide whether surgery is necessary or if the look can be achieved through the use of less-invasive injectable products. He can provide details about the available options and answer any questions about the procedure. Dr. Jasin will also share before/after photos of similar procedures and may use computer imaging to give the patient a better idea of how the final results would look when completed.
The Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute is a fully accredited medical facility located in Tampa Florida. Dr. Jasin is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon with over 30 years of experience with facial restoration procedures and is also an expert on dermal fillers. If you would like to set up a complimentary consultation with Dr. Jasin, please contact the Jasin Facial Rejuvenation Institute at (813) 975-3223 or visit our website at www.JasinFacial.com